Tipitaka Network :: Pāḷi Synthesis
.:on the shelves:.
.:in the solutions:.
- A New Course in Learning Pali
- An Elementary Pali Course
- Introduction to Pali (Detailed grammatical analysis)
- Introduction to Pali (Trilinear translation)
- The New Pali Course Part I
- The New Pali Course Part II
- Pali Primer
The Pali Collective
Developed and supported by PaliLogix.
Oops! RSS input from Yahoo! Groups is currently not available.
A Practical Grammar of the Paali Language
Masc. = Masculine
Fem. = Feminine
Neut. = Neuter
S., Sansk. = Sanskrit
P.P.P. = Passive Perfect Participle
P.P.A. = Perfect Participle Active
F.P.P. = Future Passive Participle
Adj. = Adjective
Nom. = Nominative
Gen. = Genitive
Dat. = Dative
Acc. = Accusative
Inst. = Instrumental
Abl. = Ablative
Loc. = Locative