May 5, 2000
For the incredulous: Just imagine what it would be like if all of
this were actually true! Use the Quick Start tutorial to get an
impression of the product in about 10 minutes.
The theory, method and software product are useful for students,
teachers, tutors, seminar leaders, book publishers, not-for-profit
organizations, salespeople and company training departments. (Note:
It has been suggested that it may be able to help people with
learning disabilities - such as Alzheimer's Disease - to learn and
re-learn things faster but I have not tested this).
- Improves your learning speed by a factor of 10 and your re-learning
speed by a factor of 100. There is no faster way to memorize a body
of facts than using this method and software.
- Makes it fast and easy to re-learn information weeks, months or
years after you originally mastered the material (such as after a
vacation, summer break, illness or other long interval)
- Allows you to quantify knowledge so that you can personally be
confident that you have a complete picture, and that you have
mastered all of the relevant material.
- Uses knowledge quantification and your personal learning speed for
accurate progress tracking and completion time prediction. (This is
useful for time planning and project cost-benefit analysis).
- Moves the individual student learning standard from
"grades" to a cost-effectively verifiable 100% for
pre-defined, non-creative learning content
- Allows an employer, teacher or school to quickly and inexpensively
determine if a person has really mastered a body of knowledge - and
provides a tool for "filling in the missing pieces"
- Automatically identifies facts which you have not mastered while
you are testing, and automatically produces a targeted list of facts
which you need to focus on.
- Creates numbered paper tests at the push of a button, can check
your answers at the push of a button, and then instantly produces a
targeted study sheet which contains only the material which you did
not get correct.
- Can be used by people who type, people learning to type, and people
who can't type at all
- Can be used alone or with other people (such as a tutor or friend)
- If you own voice recognition software, you can enter the
information by voice
- If you have information in existing computer files (like a word
processor or spreadsheet), you can easily edit and prepare your
information before you load it automatically into the program.
- Keeps you completely focused, concentrated and motivated during
learning tasks without tiring you out
- Is ergonomically better and more comfortable than using books and paper.
- Makes it easy to track your progress through a body of knowledge
- Supports any font and language which your computer does
- Is a small, one-file program for fast download and easy
administration (still important in many countries)
- You can easily copy and email the learning files you create to
- It uses an identical file format for both the Windows® 3.1 and
Windows® 95/98 versions of the product
- Is written in Microsoft Visual C++, so it is portable to
- Even if you never use the program, my method or my theory of
learning, the documentation includes Amazing learning Tips from other
sources which you can use to dramatically increase your learning
effectiveness (or that of your students and children) on top of what
the product can do.
- And it's absolutely free.