Tipitaka Network :: Pāḷi Synthesis
.:on the shelves:.
.:in the solutions:.
- A New Course in Learning Pali
- An Elementary Pali Course
- Introduction to Pali (Detailed grammatical analysis)
- Introduction to Pali (Trilinear translation)
- The New Pali Course Part I
- The New Pali Course Part II
- Pali Primer
The Pali Collective
Developed and supported by PaliLogix.
Oops! RSS input from Yahoo! Groups is currently not available.
For free distribution, as a gift of Dhamma.
Introduction to Pali (Third Edition)
A. K. Warder (1991)
This section contains some sample texts from the book Introduction to Pali. These texts are extracted for the sole purpose of study. If you are interested to read further, the book is available for sale from the Pali Text Society (PTS) and major online book retailers, such as amazon.com.
The Pali Collective Group Reading 1
April 16 - July 29, 2007
The Pali Collective Group Reading 2
Note: These sample texts are copyright materials. Please do not distribute them.
The study guide is available here: http://www.tipitaka.net/paliintroguide.pdf
Solutions to Exercises
There are several sets of solutions to the book's exercises.
- Trilinear solution (John Kelly)
- Detailed grammatical analysis (Alan McClure)
For the two above, see Pali Day by Day.
- Warder's Lessons Key (Brahmali Bhikkhu)
This MS Word document is now in PDF format. [download (970KB)]
- English to Pali exercises (Justin Meiland)
Go to PTS website [link], click English to Paali Exercises on the left panel.