Tipitaka Network :: Sutta Spectra
With his wealth collected justly,
won through his own efforts,
he shares both food and drink
with beings who are in need.
Developed and supported by PaliLogix
Sutta Spectra! is the result of the fusion of two earlier sections, Sutta Surf and Sutta Translation.
Sutta Surf provided a subject listing of the Tipitaka's contents, along
with related links and multilingual information. Sutta Translation,
as the name suggests, offered English translation of selected passages from the Tipitaka. The two sections supplement
each other in many ways. By integrating them, we hope to create a multi-functional resource for the study of the Tipitaka.
- October 12, 2005: Sutta Spectra! was set up to bring
together the works of two earlier sections, Sutta Surf and
- December 30, 2005: Complete subject listing of the four main Nikayas based
- January 16, 2006: Complete data migration from Sutta Surf.
- January 26, 2006: Abridged listing of Vinaya and Abhidhamma contents.
- March 13, 2006: Detailed listing of Vinaya based on CSCD.